Collects apples, oranges, lemons
roll-in xlarge is the best apples collector! It has been designed to pick-up fruits and objects with a diameter greater then 30mm.
Great for apples, chestnuts, plums, it has a cage capacity of 6,5 liters, and picks up an hourly rate of 300 kg.
As with all the roll-in range, it has replaceable and interchangeable wires: you can even take one out of two wires to collect bigger objects, like lemons and tennis balls.
- Pre-assembled cage and bail, size L.
- Conical fitting, engineered to fit common rake wooden handles
- Service kit to disassemble the wires, complete of 2 spare wires
- Bucket dumper, to be used on your preferred container
- Wire opener system: by a single action you easily stretch the wires to get the complete discharge in seconds.
- Assembling key and instructions.
The best handle for your walnut collector
Roll-in grip is the perfect match for every roll-in.
You can also use a common rake wooden handle, your roll-in is ready to welcome it.
How to assemble roll-in
You can easily assemble your roll-in. Should you need help, you can see the assembling video or read the instructions.
Video: video assembling
Discover all the benefits of the roll-in apples collector
A cage, made of steel wires, rolling on the ground. The wires open at every obstacle, trapping it in the inner of the cag. This is the secret of roll-in
You can collect hazelnuts, acorn and olives while standing, you can say goodbye to back pain. Roll-in is suitable for home and professional use. Home users may collect hazelnuts in the backyard , or keep clean sidewalks, to keep away unwanted animals.
Professional users may use roll-in for small orchards, or to complete the “last harvest”: the last passage along the rows, not convenient if using the harvesting machine.